All students applying for 2019 Imola Summer Piano Academy&Festival must follow the online registration process broken down into five steps, as follows:
1. Sign in to your personal area.
Create your own personal area providing username and password. For new application click here -> https://www.sfsapp18.com/AP3/Account/Login
Internal Academy students may log in using their credentials
2. Download application form.
Click here (Application Form 2019 – ENG) to download the application form in Word formatand fill it out, taking care to read all the fields of interest. Once complete, convert the file in pdf format.
3. Uploading documents
Within your personal area (created according to point 1), upload the following files in the their own dedicated area:
– Application form (filled out according to point 2)
– Curriculum vitae in pdf format – for external students only
– ID in pdf or jpg format – for external students only
Once completed and submitted, candidates will receive a confirmation by e-mail (same one used as username) stating the completion of the procedure.
4. Candidate’s admission
As of June 15, the Piano Academy will send an e-mail to all candidates to confirm their admission to the Festival including information about:
– The assigned teachers.
– Bank details for wire transfer payments for registration fee. Payment deadline is July 1, 2019
– Deadline for the Academy to give notice of class days, schedule of classes/timetable and places for each student.
– Contact details of the partner hotels.
5. Schedule lessons
Within the first days of July, the Piano Academy will publish in the personal area of each candidate information about dates, times and places of the lessons.
Academic calendar and deadlines
- April 15th, 2019: Registration starts
- May 30th, 2019: Application deadline for the online registration (according to points 1, 2 and 3)
- June 15th, 2019: the Academy sends official admission e-mail.
- July 1st,2019: payment deadline for registration fees and Academy notice of class days, schedule of classes/timetable and places for each student.
- July 15th, 2019: frequency payment deadline.
NOTICE: for any technical problem with the procedure it is possible to ask for an help writing to email@example.com