The Three-years Course is for pupils between 20 and 26 years old.
The Three-years is dedicated to educated pianists so that they can face the concert carrier through exhaustive knowledge of piano literature and of the specific method tools for performers.
– free choice of a Sonata among these: Ludwig van Beethoven, Muzio Clementi, Joseph Haydn, Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
– a Frédéric Chopin study from opera 10 or opera 25
– a free choice program according to the applicant to last between 30 and 40 minutes. The Sonata and the Study are not to be included in the free program.
Sign up for Admission test: click here
– a recital program, drawn out of two, to last between 45 and 50 minutes
– a concert for piano and orchestra drawn out of two presented. As an alternative, one of the two concerts for piano and orchestra may be substituted by a significant chamber music for duos, trios, quartets or quintets. The drawing of the recital and of the concert will be two weeks before the beginning of the exams session.
Triennial students must accompany every year one or more concerts for piano during their mates’ test, according to to the teacher’s directions. This test will be of great relevance for the judgement of the testing committee even on the accompaying student.
At the end of the Three-years Course the students can obtain their Diploma from the Academy after the final exam.
– a recital to last between 60 and 75 minutes.One third of the timing may include pieces previously presented.
– a concert for piano and orchestra will be drawn out of the two presented ones. One of the two concerts can be chosen among the ones presented during the previous years.
The drawing of the concerts will take place two weeks before the beginning of the exams session.
Costs and deadlines:
Annual tuition fee: 2250,00€
– 1st fee deadline: October 15th/ 2nd fee: February 15th
– The admission exam process allows the students to specify a preference for one or more teachers they want to study with at the Academy.
– The date of the exam are posted by the Main office on the students’ website page.
– The pupils get an alert e-mail so that they can look up the available dates on their reserved area.
– Only under the unquestionable judgement of the Direction and on the teacher’s request, the Three-years Course can be extended for an extra year for educational purposes.
– It is the reference teacher’s responsability to verify that the passage test programs go under the set rules, as far as the pieces of music and the timing are concerned.